Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Florida Trip

We are having some horrible, VERY cold winter weather... So I thought it would be nice to think about some place warm... HOW ABOUT FLORIDA!!!!

This was the beautiful place that we stayed at in Florida. We went (thanks to the wonderful teacher that I work with!) during spring break of 2008!

Here's Landon and Nana inside our room!

Here we ( also Nana... she had to snap the picture... THANKS NANA) are READY to get started at Disney! We had NO idea where to get started. It was a little overwhelming at first. We only went for one day... if we ever get the chance to do it again, we will definitely go for more days. There was so much that we missed because that place is HUGE.

We're ready for take off!

OH YEAH, there was definitely face painting, boat riding and golfing. Come on: THOSE ARE A MUST!!!


There was also LOTS of silliness on this trip!!! Isn't he adorable!! (I think so too!) At this particular time the resort had put on a dinner show which we were enjoying VERY much. They had good food, drinks, entertainment and karaoke. During the show the entertainer made a balloon hat for Landon! He as well as Eric (as you can see) was so excited!


We had TONS of fun! It was a MUCH needed vacation for all of us! We are ready to do it again!!

2 comments:

  1. We sure did have fun in Florida, but I remember that it was nice getting home from that long ride too.... Eric, I think that hat dose something for you... do you still have it?
    Nana

    ReplyDelete