Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Party!

Well we of course had a Super Bowl party on Sunday! It was alot of fun! We had mom, Mark, Misty, Ashton, Hunter, Carol, Steve, Wayne, Yasmine and Lizzy over! The guys had fun cheering and fighting over their favorite team! Us girls had fun playing Sequence and Euchre! The kids had fun playing and being wild!!
THE BOYS:

THE GIRLS:

THE KIDS:
AREN'T THEY ADORABLE!
(Yeah, I see you in the background Misty...)

SILLY FACES:
(That's a must at any party!)

It was almost impossible getting Landon to bed after everyone left. I think he was on a sugar high with all the desserts we ate. He wasn't the only one though. Our dinner ended up being ALL the junk food... but that's what's fun about Super Bowl parties right?

GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES!

2 comments:

  1. Danielle, those pictures turn out really cute, that will be so cute in a album.... what are we doing with Landon's album.... I just may have to start scrapbooking it with out you.
    Nana, (MOM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laugh every time I see that picture of the silly faces... Look at Landon.... he cracks me up.... that's my baby boy....
    Nana

    ReplyDelete