Sunday, March 1, 2009

More than a feeling

Okay... I don't want to have a ROCK BAND overkill, but this post is for Mark. He felt kinda bad that Misty put a video of him singing on their blog. We all loved it though! We thought he was great! We can't wait to get back together with them and hear him sing again!

So here you go Mark... We video taped Wayne singing "More than a feeling" from Boston. Trust me, it doesn't get any worse than this. And if it did... it would just be very wrong.

The video is kinda long... but it's WELL worth the time to watch it!

ENJOY...!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh my... That used to be a good song....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is one heck of a performance. You should hear David and Wayne do it together. Its a thing of beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute.... to bad I wasn't there to help poor Wayne out... ha ha.... that would of been a site... You guys are having to much fun with that rock band.... and Landon looks so cute play the guitar - that was so precious... Also I actually hear Eric sing one part with Wayne... Wow....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to say... David wrote his own comment on this blog... Jen had nothing to do with it! Mwa haa ha ha Mwa ha ha... Sorry, David. I had to clarify! It makes Jen sound crazy!

    ReplyDelete