Well before we took off on our adventure we were informed that someone was going to look at our house while we were gone... so we ALL got busy cleaning. Eric was cutting the grass, I was cleaning inside and Landon said that he would clean his room. Well here is how I found him:
Landon busy cleaning out toy box (and playing)
The house did eventually get cleaned... (we just had to make room for some play time). While we were gone we ended up having 3 different people look at our house! Hopefully one of these will work out! We did have one couple ask about our bills and if the curtains (including my country shower curtains) could stay. I've been fighting Eric about my shower curtains... that's like asking if they could keep my furniture or country decorations. Who does that?
GO GET YOUR OWN
(what if I can't find the same ones again... I would just die)
No comments:
Post a Comment