Monday, September 14, 2009

1st grade

I don't know how it's possible but the summer has come and gone... and Landon is in 1st grade. Where in the world did Kindergarten go... I have NO idea. His teacher this year is Mrs. Kline which is really cool because she's the same teacher he had when he was in Kindergarten and went to 1st grade for reading and writing. So that made it easier on him for going back to school, and Mrs. Kline was very excited to have him as well. She seems to be a very nice teacher!

Landon...all ready and excited about school


He had his goodies, backpack and new school clothes... He was good to go! It was funny because when Landon found out that he only had a 1/2 day he was all bummed. (What is wrong with him). I would of LOVED a 1/2 day! I'm happy that he is excited about school because one day that may (probably will) change. But for now... School is awesome, huh Landon!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Landon. Nana is glad that you love school.... I hope this year will be just as fun as last year.

    ReplyDelete