Where does the time go? I can't believe how fast time flies. I was just looking through pictures that my mom had of all our Kingdom Hall Friends, and you wouldn't believe how young everyone looks... myself included. You should ask mom to see them. It will make you happy and sad... Happy to see how different everyone looks, but sad because not all of them are with us anymore.... like Gary and Elaine Krause. I sure do miss those guys.
After seeing everyone's picture... I'm SURE glad that we were able to remodel the hall! It's beautiful now!
I can't believe how little Landon was. I miss those days. But...actually every stage has been a fun adventure! I definitely can't believe that he's 7 now and in 1st grade. How did that happen... and why so fast? He's still a little cutie though! Here's his 1st grade picture...

You are so right, where did the time go! I can remembering babysitting for the little guy, and now he is not a little guy....
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to our Nana and grandson day this Friday... we are going to have fun.
Love MOM / Nana
He can't wait either. You guys are going to have TONS of fun! Thanks for taking him... I know it wasn't cheap.
ReplyDeleteWhat a color scheme we had going on - pink and burgundy... hmmm... glad we are up to date nowadays! You guys look so different in that picture! The shape of Landon's little face looks just like Madeline's round little face when she was that age. How time does fly...
ReplyDeleteOh and I like the new picture of Landon. He's on our fridge!
ReplyDeleteI know... I think Landon and Madeline look alike! They could definitely pass for brother and sister. The round little face is what makes them SO cute!
ReplyDelete