Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is in the air!

It's finally here... some nice spring weather. It sure is nice to have the sun out and not have to bundle up. We've been taking advantage it! We've gone on quite a few walks. Saturday we went to my moms house and went for a walk with her and our dogs! We also had Ashton and Hunter with us! The kids had alot of fun!

Today at work we took our whole class to Pizza Hut and then walked all the way back to the school. It was a 2 mile walk. YIKES. It sure was a good work out though.

Then when we got home today Landon wanted to go for a walk...(I think there should be some rule about getting too much exercise in one day.... I'm exhausted) We ended up staying outside because it was so nice out. Landon and Riley sure thought this was a good idea! They both LOVE being outside!

The picture above REALLY cracks me up because they both are in mid attack. Landon is getting ready to take the stick away and Riley is ready to do what he can to keep it! Those two really love each other!

Relaxing after a wonderful day! How cute are they?

2 comments:

  1. It sure was a nice day out. I loved it... Service was great! I couldn't believe I seen your class walking back to your school, 2nd time this year. I was glad Mary and your whole class came to my house.... ha ha... I would of invited you all in, but there was alot of you. I really can't wait until nice weather, it just puts a good feeling inside you.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I think because it was nice out, that we didn't mind walking 2 miles. It really didn't feel like it either. It just felt nice to be outside and not cooped up inside. That was perfect timing for us to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete