

We are really enjoying our new hall! The friends are so warm and loving! They have really made us feel right at home. This Saturday they are having a Welcome Party for us...and inviting the friends from the hall to come and get to know us! We have really enjoyed working the territory as well! I'm on cloud nine today because I had an AWESOME call and I think I started a study!!! We are going to be very busy here. Brother DiCicco (the C.O.) gave all of us a call and then a brother who organized an unassigned territory group to come down here last month has a stack of calls that he is going to split with us. Wow...this is going to be exciting!
They have also put us right to work at the Kingdom Hall. Landon had a part last Tuesday (which was VERY cute!) and Eric and I both did a presentation last night. Mom was told that she is next! She wasn't that excited...
That's all for now!
Cute hall! What a great idea to throw a Welcome Party! I just might have to steal that idea the next time someone new moves into our hall : )
ReplyDeleteYeah...we are pretty excited about it!
ReplyDelete