Monday, January 26, 2009

Landon's project

Landon's teacher sent home a note and a paper person...which looked like the shape of a gingerbread man (I don't know who in the world is shaped like that) and we were told to make it look like our child the best that we could. The whole idea was to get parents and children doing things together.

Landon and I thought about it for a day or so, and then realized that we were definitely up for the challenge! We went to town decorating this funny shaped person. We printed off Landon's adorable little face! Landon of course because of his love for Thomas the train decided that he wanted a Thomas shirt on. We cut out a red shirt, and found a picture of Thomas the train and printed it off...then we went to great detail and glued blue stripes on his shirt. Then of course we cut out and glued on hands, shoes (that Landon colored) pants and the finishing touch was the cool hat!

So how did we do? Did we master that challenge or what!!! BRING ON THE ART PROJECTS... Landon and I are all over them!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'd proudly hang that little paper guy on my fridge! Maybe you can teach Madeline to make one of those little people someday, Landon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landon, you and mommy did a very nice job. Nana is proud of you, and what you do in school.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete