Saturday, January 24, 2009

Party time!

We went to Wayne's party and had TONS of fun! There was dancing, (lots of dancing and David was the DJ) card playing and ping pong tournaments! My mom pretty much danced to EVERY song...(I had a cute picture of my mom and Uncle Mike dancing and it didn't turn out) Jennifer Trahan and I were right there with her, maybe missing 2 or 3 dances to get a drink... and we coaxed Misty into dancing quite a few with us too! We will definitely be paying for it tomorrow when EVERY muscle in our body hurts and we won't be able to move.... BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! We even were able to get Wayne and Eric to dance a few jigs with us! Landon played ping pong with the boys ALL night. (Him and Inka were partners... he was all excited about that!) I did get a few dances out of him too though!!!! That boy has moves... let me tell ya!

Wayne is leading our train





1 comment:

  1. We sure did have fun.... I think I danced so much, that my hip has not recovered from it yet. I think my body is telling me it is getting old, I am just not listening.
    By the way Danielle, I have a really cute picture of you and Eric dancing a slow dance at the party.
    Mom.... Nana

    ReplyDelete