RIBS:
My brother is always posting food that he has perfected... SO I THOUGHT I'D DO THE SAME. This time though turned out to be the best ribs I have cooked to date. It's no secret that I love to barbecue. In fact many of you I have had over from time to time and you had to suffer through my obsession. (It's a sickness really. I mean come on! Who else takes pictures of their rib cooking experience?) Well here are my ribs. Of course all this bragging doesn't mean much unless I have proof... The only proof I have is David, Jennifer, Mark, Misty and Danielle. You'll have to ask them about my ribs. But be careful... they may shed a tear or two from missing that sweet aroma and taste. I'm just kidding... (sort of) We all should of been wearing shirts from FAMOUS DAVE'S that said: "Make sure the fingers you're lickin' are you own"... Yeah it was that good. Finger lickin' good!
Here is the process of my madness:
I've got the wood chunks soaking. A secret blend of hardwoods (a secret that I must not divulge)
LET'S DIG IN! What are you guys going to eat? These are mine...
Those ribs do look good, so when are you inviting me over for some. I have never had ribs at your house, and I have ate there many time, but never had ribs..... so I am waiting.
ReplyDeleteNana (Mom)
Would you give up the secret to your mother for the special rub & sauce?Love Mom
ReplyDelete