Monday, June 22, 2009

Another RBC day...

This was our second RBC cooking day! We went Sunday June 21st! We had another wonderful day and TONS of help from the local brothers and sisters! It is so much fun working with the locals because it makes you remember how we felt when we were remodeling our hall. They are so excited and want to help...just like we did! Here are a few pictures of us working hard at getting lunch going!

What a job Cindy had... putting a beer can up the chicken

Here's Eric, Ralph and Lee cooking that chicken on the new grill

Chris, Linda and Mom are working hard at cutting up some potatoes

I helped out with making some salads... and then we were having some saran wrap issues, but we finally figured it all out!

Even though this is only our second time working on our food crew, I think we are all getting our jobs down really good! We did have lots of experience doing it for our hall, but being at a another hall is different and alot more nerve racking... Everything has gone REALLY good so far though!

We have quite the awesome food crew!

3 comments:

  1. Working on the RBC is alot of fun and hard work. I am glad to have been a part of it. I go home very tired, but at the same time it is a satisfying work. I am not sure about out butt theme that we have going on thou...
    Last week it was the Boston Pork Butts, and this week it is beer can chicken Butts..... uhmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the pictures you put in your Blog. Looking at Landon at such a young age is like walking down memory lane... it was nice, I found my self laughing out loud at some of the pictures - they were so cute....
    Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much. What a privilege to be a part of something like that. Its encouraging to read your Food Crew posts : ) Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete