Thank goodness that Landon is so easy to please (especially being on a tight budget)! Give him a box and he's good to go! Thanks Aaron, Amy and Madeline for the smoker and Landon thanks you for the box that it came in!
All I have to do now is give Eric food to grill, Landon a box and my boys are ALL SET!
LIFE IS GOOD!
That sure does look like a nice gift, I might have to put my order in for one....
ReplyDeleteHey what about the nice gift in the back ground of your picture also.....
Mom/Nana
YES MOTHER...(As I've told you before) Your gift (the wooden swing) was AWESOME... We love it! I'm sorry that you felt left out. I will try to dedicate my next post strictly to you or about you! DEAL?
ReplyDeleteJust kidding!!!!
Haha that's funny. I remember the days where cardboard boxes brought endless hours of entertainment. I miss those days.
ReplyDelete