Landon and I stayed home today from work and school because... WE'RE SICK. If that's not bad enough... today it snowed. Some of it is still sticking around. NOT GOOD. I bet your thinking that things couldn't possibly get worse right? WRONG. We have Nana staying with us this week, which means her dogs (yes DOGS... because she inherited a new one) are with us too. JUST KIDDING MOM. Actually we are enjoying her staying with us! Our dogs are getting along pretty good too! Check them out:
Landon and CeCe (Nana's new dog)

Here's the whole clan (Landon loves his dogs!)

They were all VERY happy to have us (especially Landon) home! They sure do love him! CeCe and Riley followed Landon everywhere. Kaylee stayed in Landon's room laying on my moms clothes waiting patiently for her to come home.
We had a good day...
but hopefully we start feeling better soon!
Aww, it makes me want to be sick again so I can stay home with Clover.
ReplyDeleteHey Danielle
ReplyDeleteI love your wall paper, your blog really looks nice.