Ok...Where do I begin? As you know we made up our minds to move to Kentucky. Well we made the official move on July 2nd. We spent ALL day Friday packing up the truck. That sure was alot of hard work. But we survived. During the packing up stage mom and I realized how much stuff we had between us. YIKES... we had to do some down sizing. We got rid of alot of things...but still didn't have room for everything on the truck. We couldn't believe it. My Uncle Gary volunteered to follow us down in his van. THANK YOU UNCLE GARY!!! That sure was nice and helpful! It ended up taking us 12 hours to get here. We had to drive alot slower because of the big truck.

We made it safe and sound.
Before we made the move, mom and I came down a couple weeks before to paint. It was much needed and it made it easier to have it done and ready to move in! Here are some before and after pictures!


This is the Living Room!

Landon's room!

Mom's little apartment!


Our Bedroom!

Well...that's it for now. We haven't done anything to the kitchen or the bathroom. That will come in time. For now we are happy with what we did! We made this old, yucky house a home! OUR HOME!
We went to our first official meeting Tuesday night! The brothers and sisters are wonderful! They really made us feel welcome!
Danielle, good work on the house. Its super cute and looks very cozy and homey. Its amazing what a little paint and elbow grease can do. I love it!! I'm sure you and your family will be very happy there and will make many good memories : )
ReplyDeleteI love it. I look forward to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! We are actually loving it here... house and congregation! I think we are going to be VERY busy!
ReplyDeleteWell keep us updated on your new life. I love reading your blog and seeing how happy you are : )
ReplyDelete